Friday, August 27, 2010

Much About Nothing

So it's been awhile since I last wrote. Turns out keeping up with a blog is harder than I thought.

But that is besides the point. I am here now, and that is what counts. Did you miss me? Probably not. I am back at school now, and my wall is very bare. It appears that I forgot to bring any type of wall decoration. However, I did buy a small poster of the Beatles today. My boyfriend does not like the Beatles.  This I cannot fathom.

I can't seem to think of anything to write at the moment. It probably would be better to put this aside for awhile, and post it when it says something of (semi)value, but since I haven't posted in so long, I kind of feel like I need to post SOMETHING. After all, I think I really started this blog in an endeavor to write on a more regular basis. Writers write, after all. Or so I'm told.

I did just make a pretty nifty bowl though. I’ve decided I like it. This is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment